Tired of dirty oily or dull skin? Worry no more. Try these 3 DIY facemasks and watch your skin transform like Optimus Prime (Not really).
1. Almond-Oatmeal Facemask
This facemask is for you if you find your skin covered with dirt and grime often.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Almonds, 1 Tablespoon of oatmeal and 3 of Cold Milk.
- Apply to the Face and Neck, leave it on for 30 mins. Go watch an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, you deserve this time to yourself.
- Wash off in circular fashion with Warm Water. Watch the debris getting washed out as you pour more and more water. Satisfying, isn’t it?
Your face is no longer a country side road. Enjoy!
2. Multani Mitti Facemask
For this facemask here, we are going to ask you to pick some mud from the country side. Just kidding. If you suffer from an oily skin, look no further, this facemask is for you!
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) with 2 tablespoon green tea
- Add 2 drops of Tea tree oil to the mix.
- Apply generously to the face and leave it on for 45 mins.
- Wash it off with warm water and cleanser.
These ingredients act like a sponge to all your sebum. Consider this an oil spill rescue. There, Your face is no longer an Exxon Valdez Incident.
3. Sandalwood-Coconut Facemask
Got a plain Jane skin? Try this simple facemask to get an instant glow and you shall shine like a diamond (for the record, they reflect)
- Mix tablespoons of sandalwood powder with a teaspoon of honey and 3 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Mix thoroughly and apply to the skin evenly.
- Let it sit for an hour, then wash off with warm water to reveal a shiny skin.
There, we just solved your face crisis with 3 simple facemasks. You can thank us later!